Jessicasnailstudio
1 mo ago

Who's Ready for Autumn πŸ‚ πŸπŸ„πŸΏπŸπŸ¦”πŸ§‘βœ¨οΈ
18 Likes BookmarkShare16 Comments
#AutumnNailArt

Who's ready for autumn??  I have shared my first set for autumn below and I have also shared the video tutorial as to how this was achieved would love for you to come check it out and I'm gonna love to know who's ready for autumn and would love to see  Your autumn photos.πŸ’™βœ¨οΈπŸ§‘βœ¨οΈπŸπŸ‚πŸΏπŸπŸ¦”πŸ„πŸ‚βœ¨οΈ

https://youtu.be/qIoOiK85RrU?si=dSa8RomOAatw3-rN

#AutumnNailArt

Sort:
Rita
Staff
26 days ago
Mastermind🧑

1 mo ago
Warm colors, leaf designs, and metallic accentsβ€”perfect for the season!
Thank you so very much I am so proud of them and I love autumn and winter nail set's. πŸ§‘βœ¨οΈπŸ¦”πŸπŸ„πŸ‚πŸΏπŸ§‘

I'd like to learn how to do it!
Thank you so much love I do have a YouTube channel I would love to share with you just in case she would like to go learn I do a bunch of tutorials on there. It is Jessicas nail studio.πŸ’™βœ¨οΈ

wow love the left one! 🧐

LOVE!!!

1 mo ago
Absolutely LOVE this set!

1 mo ago
Your autumn set 🍁 looks amazing, and I can't wait to check out the tutorial! I'll definitely be sharing some of my own autumn photos soon! 🧑✨️
Thank you so very much I can not wait to go and check out all of your sets.πŸ’™βœ¨οΈπŸ’™βœ¨οΈ

1 mo ago
It Must be brown. Classic is the best!
It is a gorgeous color I love it. Thank you so much for checking out my content I really do appreciate it.πŸ’™βœ¨οΈπŸ’™βœ¨οΈ

1 mo ago
I like the orange one, so stunning!
Thank you so very much I'm so glad that you were enjoying it and I think it's really cool how everybody has a certain one that they like that is really neat.πŸ’™βœ¨οΈπŸ’™βœ¨οΈ

1 mo ago
Wow, this autumn nail set looks amazing! I'd like to try the season nails ASAP.
Well what are you waiting for I can't wait to see what you come up with and see what you got to show.πŸ§‘βœ¨οΈπŸΏπŸ‚πŸ„πŸπŸ¦”πŸ‚βœ¨οΈ