✨ Share Your Manicure Table Setup with Us! ✨
7 Likes BookmarkShare3 Comments
#shareyourlove
#manicuretable
#workspace
#table

Hey all! 🖤

We’re diving into the world of manicure tables and would love to see how you set up your workspace! We’re curious about how you make your space work for you—and your clients. 💅

What We’re Looking For:

• Photos of your manicure table setups! (Feel free to cover any personal items for privacy 😉)
  • Tips on how you settle clients comfortably.
  • Favorite features or custom touches that make your table special.

Why Share?
Your insights can inspire others and help us all create better, more efficient spaces for nail magic! 🌟 Plus, it’s always fun to see how fellow artists roll.

📝 Privacy Matters: We understand and respect your privacy. Feel free to share as much or as little as you’re comfortable with. Cover any personal or identifying details in your photos if needed.

Drop your photos and tips in the comments below, or send us an email (support@melodysusie.com) if you’d prefer to share privately. Let’s inspire each other with our creative workspaces! 🥂

#manicuretable#shareyourlove#table#workspace

Sort:
19 days ago
I have an old glass side table and glass bookcase that I have turned into my personal nail space. I don't do clients' nails, only my own. I swap out my nail lamp for my dust collector when I am doing my nail removal. On the opposite side is my actual work desk. As I work from home, having it here means all I have to do is turn my chair around between the two desks. I didn't realize how much nail stuff I had till I did this setup a few weeks ago when I talked my husband into bringing down the bookshelf. I had my stuff scattered all over, and now it is a bit more organized.
18 days ago
Your setup looks so clever and cozy—love how you’ve repurposed the glass side table and bookshelf to create your personal nail haven! ✨
18 days ago
Reply to Aniyah MelodySusie:
Thank you. It is nice now that I am more organized. I purchased a little shelf from Walmart for about $6 to put my nail brushes in, as I had them all in various coffee cups. Now, they are nicely stored at a slant.