Say Goodbye to Nail Allergies with HEMA-Free Gel Polish: 28 Days of Vibrant, Worry-Free Nails!
13 Likes BookmarkShare12 Comments
#gelpolish
#hemafree
#newrelease
#2024new

In the nail industry, HEMA is widely used because of its excellent adhesive properties. However, as many researches have shown, HEMA is one of the top published nail allergens. It may potentially lead to allergic reactions in some users due to its small molecular size.

✨Tips to Prevent Allergies

• Choose the Right Products: Use HEMA-free nail polishes to reduce the risk of allergies.
  • Be Cautious of Skin Contact: Ensure that the product does not come into contact with your skin during use, and clean up promptly if it does.
  • Seek Professional Testing: If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, consult a dermatologist and get tested for allergies.

✨Meet our HEMA-Free Gel Nail Polish!

• Our HEMA-Free Gel Nail Polish is free of HEMA chemicals, making it extra gentle for HEMA-sensitive people.
  • Enjoy up to 28 days of vibrant, high-gloss nails. It is designed for durability, so your nails remain fabulous no matter what your day throws at you.
  • Up to 24 nail polish colors can be adapted to different seasons throughout the year. You can also use different colors to create your own nail art.

Try it out and Say goodbye to allergy worries! 🎉 💅

#hemafree#gelpolish#2024new#newrelease

Sort:
HEMA FREE!!!!😍

1 mo ago
So excited to try this HEMA-free polish! Safe, stunning, and long-lasting—what more could I ask for? 😍
Rita
Staff
25 days ago
We can't wait to see the stunning looks you'll create. Enjoy your safe and gorgeous manicure! 😄😄

1 mo ago
I always want HEMA-free gel nail polish!
Rita
Staff
26 days ago
Wonderful. We've been committed to giving every nail art lover a perfect nail solution by developing different products that meet their needs!✨

1 mo ago
Hema free gel is everything! The packages are also amazing! Can't wait to get them all!
Rita
Staff
26 days ago
Totally agree, the package is sooo lovely. The product will give you another surprise after trying😍

1 mo ago
Love the colors!! Can't wait to try all of them!
Rita
Staff
25 days ago
Have fun with all the colors! 🎨

🙌 HEMA-free gel polish is a must for anyone looking to enjoy beautiful nails without the risk of irritation.

1 mo ago
What a surprise! I'll do an allergy test nail first but I'm hopeful that it'll be what I've been looking for!
Rita
Staff
26 days ago
Glad to hear that Sakura!! If you have any questions or advice on the product, please don't hesitate to let us know.