roxyxor
16 days ago

Real talk time nail techs!
13 Likes BookmarkShare9 Comments

Hey everyone!
At what point did you start considering yourself a nail tech? Was it when you found yourself brainstorming nail designs at 3 AM while snacking on sweets, thinking they'd make a great nail palette? Or maybe when you realized you have more nail supplies than underwear?  Or even asking for a nail-obsessed friend who’s wondering if she has a little nail problem!

Sort:
9 days ago
When I had to buy a separate organizer just for my gel polishes because my dresser was overflowing, lol! 🤣

9 days ago
I call myself a nail enthusiast! I love nails! I have tons of stuff! I act like a kid in a candy store when I get nail package! I love shopping! I would consider myself a nail tech when I go to school for it

15 days ago
When I realised that I had a talent for aesthetics and painting. And I enjoy spent time doing DIY!
same here

When I opened the package and found it was filled with nail art tools, I realized it—yes, that's right, I’ve fallen in love with nail art!!!!💅🏾

15 days ago
🤣🤣 Sis, you just called me OUT! I swear, I knew I was deep in the nail game when my Amazon cart was 90% nail supplies and 10% groceries! 🛒 And don’t even get me started on the late-night design sessions—I be lookin’ at my cereal thinkin’, “These colors would SLAP on a set!” 😂 But hey, if having more nail art supplies than socks is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right! 💅🏾💁🏾‍♀️

16 days ago
When I found that I had more and more gel polish colors and my dressing table couldn't hold them all, lol🤣

16 days ago
Haha, this is so relatable! 🤣 I knew I was a true nail tech when my shopping cart was 90% nail supplies! 💅

16 days ago
It all begins when you finish school and realize you can safely do what you love while taking great care of your clients. 🫶🏻