#GiftForYou
#NailArtAddict
#CommunityLove
#YourNailJourney
#FavoriteProducts
#NailLovers
#BeautyMoments

Quick Q&A ๐Ÿ’…

Answer any of the questions, and youโ€™ll receive a special little gift as a thank you for being part of our community! ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ‘‡

• ๐ŸŒŸ Whatโ€™s your all-time favorite product from MelodySusie and what makes it stand out to you?
  • ๐ŸŽจ How did you first discover our brand, and what kept you coming back?
  • โœจ Have you ever had a special moment or memory that you can connect with one of our products?

Note: Everyone who comments on this post between August 21 to August 31 will get a gift card. We will send it directly via email support@melodysusie.com. Please make sure to check your email for our message.

#QuickQA#NailLovers#ShareYourStory#CommunityLove#BeautyMoments#NailArtAddict#GiftForYou#FavoriteProducts#NailInspiration#YourNailJourney#MelodySusie

Sort:
29 days ago
I got a PC180F nail drill and I liked it a lot. ๐Ÿ˜

1 mo ago
I'm so excited about my favorite new Melody Susie nail drill, the SM200F PLUS! I absolutely love the pink casing, and its performance is just amazing! ๐Ÿ˜
A friend recommended Melody Susie to me, and I was blown away by their productsโ€”I've been a fan ever since. Now Melody Susie is celebrating 15 years, and I can't wait to see how they keep getting better!
29 days ago
Ah, youโ€™ve got your hands on the SM200F PLUS already? ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ”ฅ Love to see it!

1 mo ago
nice color with Jeweliver Jelly Gel

1 mo ago
Hi! My favorite all time product of Melody Susie is their black & white gel polish! They are so pigment I only need one coat ๐Ÿ’˜! They are my go too colors when I need to do a basic white French or a black French.
I discovered this brand by buying a nail drill on Amazon. I love it I have it still at the moment and it works so good and I slowly started buying little gel polishes because they are so pigment.i do have special connection to this brand because of their pigment white and black shades. They never let me down and my clients always love them on their nails ๐Ÿ’ž
29 days ago
Love that the black & white gels are your go-to for French looks! ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค Itโ€™s awesome how youโ€™ve stuck with us since discovering the nail drill on Amazon. Keep slaying those manis, and check your email for a little surprise from us! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™ve discovered MelodySusie on YouTube.The brand is always highly represented.My favorite product is the cordless drill and the jeweler collection!Iโ€™ve connected with MelodySusie cause it a brand that grows and listens to the people.Ive had so many great experiences.The quality material and the professional is impeccable

1 mo ago
I like that 2 in 1 UV LED lamp, it looks good and works well

1 mo ago
Hey there, we have sent you the gift card. Please note the email we sent via support@melodysusie.com. ๐Ÿ’–

I like the stability of the nail drill. I heard about MelodySusie from Amazon.
A few years ago, I received a MelodySusie nail drill as a gift from a close friend, and it left a lasting impression on me.

I discovered MelodySusie on social media, and I'm obsessed with the latest MelodySusie #NailDrill๐Ÿ˜
1 mo ago
Thanks for sharing! Keep those fabulous nails coming! ๐Ÿ’…

1 mo ago
definitely the fleurwee gel! They are free of 21 harmful chemicals such as heavy metals and one of my fav color is sage green, this color is amazing on me๐Ÿ’•