#NailDrill
#MelodySusie
#SmoothAndSteady
#NailPro
#NailTechTips
#NailArtTools
#HighTorquePower
#NailPerfection

When choosing a nail drill, most people focus on speed and battery life. But torque is an more important factor—and it's always overlooked!⚙️

Have you ever experienced your nail drill stops spinning even at a high speed like 35,000 RPM? That's because of low torque. The nail drill may spin fast, but it doesn't have enough power to file/remove harder surfaces like acrylic nails. 😣

Torque is the force that keeps the nail drill spinning when under pressure. The higher the torque, the more efficient and smooth your filing process will be. That’s why MelodySusie Nail Drills are designed with power in mind! 💥 (For more details, you may refer to our blog.)

Most brands don't advertise torque, and you'll rarely find it listed in the specs. We recommend asking about torque when purchasing a nail drill for better performance in the future.

At MelodySusie, we combine powerful torque with sleek, compact design. Such as SM200F Plus Nail Drill, launched during our anniversary celebration—it's perfect for faster, safer, and more enjoyable nail work for both you and your clients. 🌟

Have you heard of torque before? Will you consider it when buying your next nail drill? Drop your thoughts in the comments, and we’re happy to answer any questions! 💬

#NailTechTips#HighTorquePower#NailDrill#MelodySusie#NailPro#SmoothAndSteady#NailArtTools#NailPerfection

Sort:
29 days ago
I’ll definitely keep it in mind for my next nail drill.😄
Rita
Staff
25 days ago
Thrilled to hear that! Stay with MelodySusie for more tips and products💅✨

1 mo ago
I saw a post about torque on Melody Susie's blog, and even though I don't know what the torque is on my machine yet, I learned that the higher the torque, the more effective it is. Melody Susie has taught me so much! ❤️
Rita
Staff
25 days ago
We're so glad to hear that you found the blog helpful! 😊We're always here to help you get the most out of your MelodySusie products!

1 mo ago
Would like to know info like this.
Rita
Staff
26 days ago
For sure. Please stay tuned!💘

Absolutely agree! 💯 Torque really makes all the difference when you're working with tougher materials.
29 days ago
Yaaaaas!

1 mo ago
I only noticed the torque parameter after I bought the MelodySusie product.

1 mo ago
Never really pay attention to it. I'll definitely be considering torque for my next purchase. Thanks for bringing it up!
29 days ago
You’re welcome! 😄 Torque is definitely one of those behind-the-scenes heroes that makes a big difference. Glad we could shed some light on it for you! If you have any more questions or need recommendations, just give us a shout.

The new one plus is really powerful!

I know that torque is an important parameter for a nail drill, generally, models with higher RPMs tend to be more expensive.
1 mo ago
You're absolutely right! ⚙️ It’s all about finding that sweet spot where speed and torque work together for an efficient experience and good price. Balance is everything!