Challenge Recap📚: Celebrating Your Nail Drill Journeys!
13 Likes BookmarkShare9 Comments
#challenge
#MelodySusie
#MelodySusieMoments
#NailDrillStories
#NailTechCommunity
#NailTechLife

We recently hosted a challenge, “Show Off Your Old Nail Drill”, and were blown away by the incredible stories and memories you all shared. Your comments weren’t just about tools; they were about perseverance, passion, and the love for your nail art journey❤️. Here’s a look at some of the heartwarming moments that made this challenge truly special:

From Humble Beginnings to New Horizons: Many of you started with affordable or basic drills, showing that every journey has a beginning. Whether it was a budget-friendly drill that kick-started your passion or an old, reliable device that saw you through countless manicures, your stories remind us that everyone starts somewhere—and that progress is something to be proud of.

❤️ Giving Back to the Nail Community: We loved reading about those of you who passed your older drills on to fellow nail enthusiasts or family members in need. Your generosity and sense of community reflect the true spirit of sharing and supporting each other.

💪 Overcoming Challenges, One Nail at a Time: From drills that broke down during nail courses to those that were gifted by loved ones, every device carries a unique story. Some of you decorated your drills with rhinestones to make them your own, while others cherished them despite their flaws. Each drill symbolized your dedication to improving your skills, no matter the obstacles.

🎉 Loyal MelodySusie Fans: We were thrilled to see so many MelodySusie fans sharing their stories, from early models like the Scarlet and Scamander to newer favorites like the PC180F and MR5. Your stories highlight how our products have supported you on your journey—from learning and growing to sharing your talents with others.

🚀 Looking Forward to the Future: Many of you expressed excitement about upgrading to the latest models, dreaming of new drills that match your evolving skills. Your enthusiasm keeps us inspired to continue innovating and improving, knowing that our products are part of your creative journey.

This challenge was more than just showing off old nail drills—it was a celebration of how far you’ve come, the memories made along the way, and the community we’ve built together.

👩‍🎨 Thank you to everyone who participated and shared your stories. 📝 We are honored to be a part of your nail journey. And we will host another challenge in September. Let's stay tuned.

#challenge#MelodySusie#MelodySusieMoments#NailDrillStories#NailTechLife#NailTechCommunity

Sort:
22 days ago
The decoration on the nail drill really impressive and gave me some inspiration on how to decorate my own nail drill, I like them and will do my own soon.
Rita
Staff
19 days ago
That sounds amazing! We're thrilled that our nail drill decorations inspired you. We can’t wait to see how you personalize yours—feel free to share your creation with us once it's done!😊
18 days ago
same here!!!!

22 days ago
My first nail drill was a coreless motor, and I recently upgraded to a brushless motor called the MB450E. I've noticed a boost in efficiency, and to some degree, it has also enhanced my manicure skills.
Rita
Staff
19 days ago
t's awesome to hear that it's even helped improve your manicure skills! Enjoy your upgraded setup—it sounds like you're well on your way to mastering your craft. 😊

22 days ago
Can’t wait for the next challenge in September❤️

22 days ago
Scamander is my first efile! I use it for almost 3 years! Amazing!
Rita
Staff
19 days ago
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!Your continued support means the world to us😊

MELODYSUSIE!!!✨✨✨